Sudden Cardiac Arrest is the number one cause of workplace fatalities. As companies look to protect their employees and minimize this threat, AEDs have become a necessary component of a complete safety program.
Having an AED is a critical piece of your safety program but can be a headache trying to manage on your own. That’s why our service can handle all the paperwork, service inspections, maintenance and replacement pads and batteries so you don't have to.
How The Service Works
- Onsite assessment: determine the number of AEDs and location
- Product selection: choose from a number of industry leading units
- Monthly service: inspect pad and battery expiration dates, run AED self-test, document AED inspection
- Documentation: written and digital service documentation
- Invoicing: Multiple payment and billing options
- Ongoing support: 24/7 customer service and account access
It is important to understand local requirements for having an AED in your workplace. Depending on your location, these requirements can change. We can help to not only service your device, but to provide the proper regulatory information to keep you in compliance.
CraneSAFE™ - AED program gives you a complete set of tools to manage your AED program. From a new device and service to medical direction and EMS notifications. Our online portal and onsite service helps you completely manage your AEDs from one easy-to-use dashboard.
Having an AED onsite can save a life in the event of sudden cardiac arrest. Let us take the headache out of managing your program
ZOLL AED Plus
Choosing an AED can be tough. The ZOLL AED Plus has the fastest speed to shock and real CPR feedback. It is perfect for any workplace environment.
Lifeline VIEW AED
The Lifeline VIEW automated external defibrillator is a well designed compact AED. Thing single-piece device simply designed and is one of the only devices on the market to have a screen to assist its users.