From headaches to workplace injuries, we have a complete set of high quality first aid products that meet OSHA/ANSI requirements.
Our first aid service offers standardized as well as customizable cabinets and products to help you tailor your program to meet your individual business needs. Our innovative service methodology keeps your cabinets consistently stocked without breaking the bank.
- First Aid Cabinets
- Tapes, Wraps and Gauze
- Eye Care
- Mobile Kits
- Over the counter medicine
- Burn Care
How The Service Works
- Onsite assessment: determine the number of cabinets and location.
- Product selection: based on your hazards, as well as to meet ANSI/OSHA standards.
- Monthly service: restocking product, inspecting expiration dates, ANSI/OSHA requirements. cleaning and organizing cabinets.
- Documentation: written and digital service documentation.
- Invoicing: Multiple payment and billing options.
- Ongoing support: 24/7 customer service and account access.
Navigating safety regulations can be complex and time consuming. Simplify your safety program while improving your regulatory compliance. Our Service will help you meet the OSHA/ANSI first aid requirements for first aid in your workplace.
First Aid Service
Our first aid programs are designed to help you meet OSHA & ANSI standards as well as keep your employees safe… all while saving you time & money.
First Aid Requirements
Our first aid programs are designed to help you meet the most common workplace first aid regulations.
First Aid Cabinets
Our first aid cabinets are OSHA compliant and built with your workplace and your wallet in mind.
Essential for your business, bandages can help protect not only your employees from infection but your customers too.
From triple antibiotic and first aid cream to hydrocortisone and muscle relief products having the right ointments can help prevent infection, stop itching and even promote quicker healing
Some of the most common injuries in the workplace come from minor burns. First aid cabinets with the right burn gel, non-stick pads or gel soaked gauze can help you keep your employees safe and can even reduce scaring from a burn.