The right set of gloves can drastically improve productivity and keep your employees safe. The better the glove fits and feels the more likely it will be worn. Crane Safety offers a comprehensive line of gloves built with the workplace and your employees in mind.
Types of Gloves
Choosing the right glove can be a headache. By providing you with thousands of options Crane Safety can help you make sure you have the right glove for the job. Here are some of the most popular types to choose from:
- Disposable: come in various thicknesses and color. Often made from nitrile or latex this is the most popular type of glove and used in a variety of industries from food service to medicine.
- General Purpose: the most broad category of gloves, general purpose encompasses the classic leather palms as well as string and seamless knits.
- Cut: from Kevlar to Dynemma these gloves are generally made from synthetic materials and provide excellent protection with great dexterity and grip.
- Element: where there are extreme temperature the right glove is critical. From cold to hot temperatures protecting from the elements can impact the safety and productivity of your team.
- Impact: these gloves are generally used in heavily industrial environments. Impact gloves help to reduce the likelihood of injury by absorbing and dissipating the energy from an impact.
- Sleeves: protecting your hands is important, however, often the risk doesn't stop their. When the hazard requires, pairing gloves & sleeves is critical.
- Chemical: different materials and thicknesses can drastically impact the protection level of the glove. It is critical your hand protection is built to withstand each particular chemical in your workplace.